Regtests 2.13.60

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regtests 2.13.60
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:15:15 +0100

Apart from the beaming problems reported in http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1619 I find 2 other strange changes compared with 2.13.58 (not 59). Les Nereides has lost a hairpin in the 4th bar. I don't believe the regtest has been changed, so this seems critical. In song-repetition.ly, the lyric word "si" is moved slightly to the right. I don't understand why this would happen.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad