RE: Problem with pushing

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Problem with pushing
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:47:18 +0000

Keith,
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Keith OHara address@hidden
Sent: 03 May 2011 19:34
To: address@hidden

James Lowe <James.Lowe <at> datacore.com> writes:

> I have just pushed a change to the CG but forgot to commit some additional
changes so they didn't get pushed.

> So the CG won't compile now.

My guess is that you collected the changes into an 'amended' commit,
which would replace the first one.

---

Hmm...yes that sounds like something I might have done..

However I did push that big red button on lilygit.tcl which is a hard reset and
then did a pull (to make sure I had the first push)..and then started a new
commit but that didn't fix it.

James