Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:46:03 +0000

Pushed as

9bc65fa2efa4711ce96c648db6d703ae190f944c

Graham, if you want to add your 'new' comments now here, I can pick
these up and run with a new issue number for these changes.

I still need to look at the 'second half' as you mentioned that in a
comment in one of the earlier drafts, that 'for now lets concentrate on
the first part'.

Thanks to everyone for the help (inc Mark P).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/