Re: Doc: NR 1.6.3 Added cueDuringWithClef and cueClef (issue4568046)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 1.6.3 Added cueDuringWithClef and cueClef (issue4568046)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 09:18:06 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival, Trevor Daniels,

Message:
Second Draft

I also just want to check with Reinhold as all I have done here is
document the \cueDuringWithClef function (as that is what is in the Reg
tests).

So is there an explicit \cueClef command that would be used in a
different case and should we be bothering to document that or not with
an example?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4568046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/staff.itely
File Documentation/notation/staff.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4568046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/staff.itely#newcode1285
Documentation/notation/staff.itely:1285: g4. b8 d2