missing contributors/developers

From: Graham Percival
Subject: missing contributors/developers
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:08:43 +0100

I believe that a few people are missing from the authors list.
We've asked for names a few times in the past 2.5 years, but the
last time was in early January:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-01/msg00118.html
My apologies for not doing this more recently; I really thought
I'd done it only a month or two ago.

Please check
  http://lilypond.org/authors.html

1) if you have git access, you should be in "development team",
and choose your own title.
  a) if you are listed as a current contributor, remove that entry
when you add yourself to the development team list)
  b) if you do not consider yourself to be a member of the
development team any more, then move yourself to the "previous
development team" list.

2) if you do not have git access, you should be listed in "current
contributors", in whichever categories you think is relevant.

Send patches for:
  Documentation/included/authors.itexi
to me, or push them directly if you can.