developer IRC or skype chat

From: Graham Percival
Subject: developer IRC or skype chat
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 20:28:55 +0100

Anybody interested in setting up a weekly chat?  Either IRC or
skype or some other chat protocol.

The idea is that we'd pick some time (say, 19:00 UTC on Tuesdays),
then whoever wanted to hang out could come by.  Or, if there's
enough interested (particularly from people in time zones which
don't work well with 19:00 UTC), we could have two chats at
different times.

I have a bias against voice chat since I'm much better at typing
than speaking, but if there's more interest in the "human touch"
of speech, I'm still game.