Re: On creating a new all-encompassing drum mode (with example)

From: Mike J. Bell
Subject: Re: On creating a new all-encompassing drum mode (with example)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:28:56 -0400

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
[snip]

Carl...thanks a lot for the tips!  Let me work on these, try to get things looking more streamlined and idiomatic in lilypondish, then I'll research how to submit them as suggestions to the development team.

I'm very interested in using lilypond for drum score, as I am a drummer.  I'd like to use lilypond all the time for my own scores, as well as occasionally transcribing other scores that aren't engraved properly (and thus are hard to read).  I may not have a lot of home time for coding, but my interest is high, and I like Scheme to boot!  =)

I'll be in touch...

Mike

--
Mike J. Bell on gmail