Re: 2.14.1 released; attention span over

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: 2.14.1 released; attention span over
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:07:01 +0200

2011/6/12 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> 2011/6/12 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>> I've just uploaded lilypond 2.14.1.  The stable/2.14 git branch
>> has diverged sufficiently from master that I'm not even going to
>> pretend to care about stable/2.14 any more.  I'm bored with the
>> number 14, and I have enough other things to pay attention to.
>>
>> I'll still make 2.14 releases -- just tell me to build a release,
>> and I'll do that based on the current stable/2.14 branch in git.
>> At the moment, Carl is the person to backport stuff, but the
>> amount of energy he puts into that is entirely up to him.  Or he
>> could ask somebody else to do stuff.  Up to him.
>
> I'd like to recall Carl that a translation by Federico was pending, see
>
> http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/Doc-it-patch-Usage-completed-tt6439450.html#a6448641
>
> He specifically wanted to see this in 2.14 and I promised him to, but
> I can not promise anything not in my hand.

The commit is in savannah
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=98b690b03df23d45ae827340c00700be8814c156

I beg your pardon if I am a pain in your neck, but please
backport-cherrypick-whatever this commit onto stable/2.14 so that it
goes to the next 2.14-2 stable release.  Thank you!

Graham; it would be _very_ appreciated if you'd announce a new stable
2.14-x release some days in advance. Thank you very much

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com