Re: Fixes issue 39 by raising stems (issue3934041)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Fixes issue 39 by raising stems (issue3934041)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:57:34 -0700

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 03:53:40 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

Keith: are you still interested in tackling this problem?  I know there
have been some changes in note-collision.cc, so I'll likely scrap this
patch and start from scratch,

I purposely put it off until 2.14 was out.
Looking at it now, I am more motivated to fix the other chord-collision stuff
first :

the dot-notehead collision you noticed (just want to polish my patch)
Issue 618 (still fails for << <g' a'>2 \\ g'4 >> )
and issue 984.

I still have a branch with your patch, just in case I get to issue 39 before
you, if you want to close the Rietveld.