Re: Fix issues 1259 and 1433 (\breakDynamicSpan and a spanner's style=#

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Fix issues 1259 and 1433 (\breakDynamicSpan and a spanner's style=#'none over a line break) (issue4630070)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:05:26 +0000

On 2011/06/28 15:03:40, J_lowe wrote:
Passes reg tests - dynamics-alignment-breaker.ly is obviously
different as the
reg test itself has been changed.

Yes, I removed that second \breakDynamicSpan, because I wanted to check
that while the first cresc is broken, the second line spanner is really
left intact and the decrescendo and the \p line up.
I'll remove the line break, though, because that's tested in the
*-linebreak.ly test case

http://codereview.appspot.com/4630070/