Re: Backporting for 2.14.2

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Backporting for 2.14.2
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:30:28 +0200

Il giorno lun, 27/06/2011 alle 13.13 -0600, Carl Sorensen ha scritto:
> I'm trying to get ready for release 2.14.2.  In general, I'd like
> bugfixes
> from 2.15.x to show up in 2.14.2.

Carl,

when v2.14.2 will be released? (more or less)
Please consider that I'm going to prepare a patch for italian doc which
should be cherry-picked to 2.14.

Now I'm stuck because I'm not sure about how to translate the snippets
in LM.  Francisco usually replies very quickly, so I'm afraid he could
be on vacation.

My question is here:
http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/snippets-in-LM-td6518251.html

Thanks,