Re: lilypond-extra admin repo; people

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: lilypond-extra admin repo; people
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:02:56 +0200

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I made a "private" (actually public) git repository for various
> administrative stuff in lilypond, because I'm too lazy to make a
> proper backup of this material:
>  https://github.com/gperciva/lilypond-extra

Yet another git repo? You may have used the lilypond repo.or.cz fork instead:
http://repo.or.cz/w/lilypond.git
(Plus it's entirely free and community-based, whereas github is not.)

Anyway, I guess only time will tell if we (meaning you guys) can make
it work :-)

Cheers,
Valentin.