Re: does anybody care about LSR?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: does anybody care about LSR?
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 14:17:10 +0100

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 02:58:50PM +0200, Jan Warchoł wrote:
> 2011/7/3 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> > A pity it goes down sooo frequently, I ignore if it's hardware or
> > configuration to blame.
>
> I hope we will resolve this when we discuss "Subdomains of
> *.lilypond.org" GOP issue.

That will only help if people can't remember (or find) the
lsr.whatever.it address.  It won't affect the overall stability.

The best way to help LSR become more stable is to learn how to
install tomcat.  I think that's some kind of java website thingie.
If you know (or can learn) how to do that, then please get in
touch with Reinhold to help him do the same.  All (?) we need is
some relatively geeky person who doesn't mind spending 2-3 hours
reading tutorials / forum posts / blog posts / documentation /
etc.  about this software.