Re: compiling documentation

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: compiling documentation
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:18:56 -0500

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:

>> Here's the last bit of my doc-build attempt's output. Segfault occurs
>> on tablature-string-tunings.ly:
>
> My goodness.  I assume this is with lilydev?  Can you reproduce it
> on the command-line?

Umm. Not sure what lilydev is exactly. Is that the ubuntu distro I
made?  I'm using the command line when I give the build command. Is
that what you mean?

> Also, how are the wrists?

Wrists are o.k. as long as I don't type much at once. I don't think
they'll ever be really right again though. Sucks. Thanks for asking.
:)

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp