Re: Adds a warning for non-list fingeringOrientations settings. (issue46

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Adds a warning for non-list fingeringOrientations settings. (issue4650070)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:14:54 +0100

On 4 July 2011 13:53, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

> I didn't realize this was the real issue :)
> Any tips as to how one would go about fixing this?  Anything that happens
> before engravers kick in (dispatchers, parsers, etc.) remains a mystery to
> me...

Context_def::add_context_mod () is where the assignment takes place
(and you can see from set_property () how the type-checking is done).
I suppose though this is deliberate, otherwise every compilation would
redundantly type-check settings from default context definitions,
which we assume are correct (i.e., from
engraver-init.ly/performer-init.ly).

Cheers,
Neil