Re: Fix segfault with ambitus and ligature (Issue 1715) (issue4667055)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix segfault with ambitus and ligature (Issue 1715) (issue4667055)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 20:57:52 +0000

On 2011/07/04 20:30:10, Neil Puttock wrote:
On 2011/07/04 01:54:40, Carl wrote:
> Instead of filtering out bad events, I chose to filter in only
events with
> ligature interfaces.

That's a lot of internal_has_interface () calls. :)

I wondered about that.  But I think the first one that is true will stop
the evaluation, so at the present only one would be called.

The original way you suggested was to have two internal_has_interface ()
calls; this one only adds one.

You might as well create a
new interface just for NoteHead (e.g., ligature-head-interface).

We already have the unused ligature-interface.  What if I just added
ligature-interface to NoteHead?

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4667055/