Re: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes (issue4636081)

From: joeneeman
Subject: Re: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes (issue4636081)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 04:09:45 +0000

Actually, non-rectangular, constant-sloped beams used to be the default,
but I changed them (some years ago now) to be rectangular and parallel
to the beam, since that's what most of my scores have. My music
collection isn't with me right now, but I can confirm at least that
B&H's urtext edition of Bartok's solo violin sonata uses rectangular,
parallel-to-the-beam tremolos.

Cheers,
Joe

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636081/