Re: Adds redirect-lilypond-output option to lilypond-book(issue4664060)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Adds redirect-lilypond-output option to lilypond-book(issue4664060)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:22:10 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 3:59 PM

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 3:43 PM

Hey all,

During a recent sudo make install I got this error. I'm not sure if it has to do with recent pushes in the python code, but I figured I'd pass it along:

[snip]

Mike - is this only with make install? (i.e. have you tried make, or make doc, or anything else like that? I'm not suggesting you do, just gathering information).

--
Phil Holmes

Mike - I'm thinking that lilylib.py and lilypond-book might have got out of step in your build directory. Does build/python/out/lilylib.py contain the lines:

def subprocess_system (cmd,
                      ignore_error=False,
                      progress_p=True,
                      be_verbose=False,