Re: Fixes note column skylines by adding a stem tremolo pure height func

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Fixes note column skylines by adding a stem tremolo pure height function. (issue4754054)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:21:41 +0000

On 2011/07/20 16:04:23, Neil Puttock wrote:
On 20 July 2011 16:36, mailto:address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm starting to doubt the viability of my local build...the regtests
went off
without a hitch.

I wouldn't worry about that.  Uninitialized members often work fine;
it might depend on your architecture.

> I'll look into emending the pure height function.

I've just tested both versions, and there are minor differences in
spacing (though nothing serious AFAICT).

Cheers,
Neil

The Stem_tremolo::pure_height function is now pure.  Works AFAICT.  I'm
hitting the sack (longest LilyPond day ever...I <3 glissando stems) - if
anyone is up for a late night regtest, go for it.

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4754054/