Re: GOP-PROP 5: build system output (probable decision)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 5: build system output (probable decision)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:25:54 -0700

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 05:37:28PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> Patch attached.  Not convinced it's worth a Rietveld for essentially
> one line?  Works on my system.

Thanks, pushed as soon as I'm at a real internet connection[1].
Could you add it to
  make help
and the CG?

[1] BC Ferries gives free wifi that lets encrypted email through,
but chokes on git.  Oh well, being able to do email at all was a
very welcome surprise; I can't complain about their firewall being
slightly stricter than I would like!