Re: make check still failing with midis

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: make check still failing with midis
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:50:44 +0200

On Jul 25, 2011, at 8:46 PM, Keith OHara wrote:

> <mike <at> apollinemike.com> writes:
>
>> I get the following error during make check:
>> [...]
>> Failed files: (1c/lily-e69a97ad.ly
>> [...]
>> Child returned 1
>> make[2]: *** [out-test/collated-files.texi] Error 1
>> rm out-test/rest-dynamic.midi out-test/quantize-duration-2.midi [...]
>> make[1]: *** [local-test] Error 2
>> make: *** [test] Error 2
>>

> Looks like the first batch of .ly files failed, probably not midi-related
> files.
> The rm of the .midi files looks to be part of the clean-up.
>
> I'd just run the built lilypond on a few files (especially 1c/lily... if you
> still have it) to see if it is a problem in the code on this branch, or in
> the directories or operations inside `make check`.

I've since terminally screwed up my devel branch on my machine and installed a
virtual box that runs incredibly fast (I'm still blown away that it's faster
than Mac OS X).
I'm now removing all of the open source stuff from OS X save the bare minimum I
need to have light-switch raves with SuperCollider and working hereafter from
my LilyBuntu.

Cheers,
MS