Re: Modify chord-name-engraver to call capo-handler (issue4800051)

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: Modify chord-name-engraver to call capo-handler (issue4800051)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 23:02:11 +0100

On 25/07/11 23:21, address@hidden wrote:
> Wol,

Hi Carl

> Please fix the indentation, and make a new patch so that you get credit
> for the commit.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl

New patch attached. I've taken your patch, applied it, fixed the
indentation (I hope :-) and created the new one.

Sorry I haven't actually tested it on my system, but make is crashing at
the moment - there seems to be a snafu in the documentation somewhere
:-( That said, all I've done is fix indenting so if it worked for you it
shouldn't break now ...

I'll post an updated docu patch as soon as I can get my build to work -
basically taking my original snippet, and making it print two lots of
chords, the first set horizontal, the second vertical.

Cheers,
Wol