Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 13:31:41 -0700

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:13:49 -0700, Jan Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:

2011/8/6 Keith OHara <address@hidden>:
"order in which the project encourages
contributors to attack issues".

Sounds good to me.  Still, decision depends on our views about
relative importance of user needs vs. developer needs.

Decision of the contributor on what to attack next, right?

We could collectively agree how to assign "priorities", right now
-- without all agreeing on whether the precise spacing of notes in boring
monophonic music is more or less important than making readable interesting
piano music with clef changes and staff-crossings :-)