Re: 2.15.8 Regtests

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 2.15.8 Regtests
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 23:48:30 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Looks like we associate differing meanings with one or several of the
> words "unless", "somebody" or "objects".

Oops.  I'm delaying pushing.

The troublesome word was the verb "keep", from "I'd like to keep".
Of course you can keep it, on your branch.

If the test remains in input/regression, then anyone inspecting the tests
will think that \revert of nested properties worked completely in version
2.14 but now fails.

Does anyone object to removing the test 'nested-property-revert.ly'
from the input/regression?