lilypond-devel

RE: test macosx 10.7 binaries

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: test macosx 10.7 binaries
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:14:14 +0000

Hello,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Graham Percival
)Sent: 08 August 2011 01:52
)To: address@hidden
)
)On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 12:30:15PM -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
)> Get them here:
)> http://lilypond.org/~graham/
)
)Hmm.  Nobody cares about MacOS X 10.7 ?  ok, no skin off my nose...
)
)I was thinking that it would be nice to announce that this was working in
)the next release notes, but I guess I'll just make a completely mundane
)release and wait to see if anybody tries it on
)10.7 by accident?

Well it might be the people who had the problem are not on the dev list.

I'll go and find the threads on the users list and let them know.

Keep it there for now.

James