Re: Lets auto numbering of footnotes kick in from commands alone. (issue

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Lets auto numbering of footnotes kick in from commands alone. (issue4837047)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:31:38 +0000

That's exactly as I envisioned it. Numbering works fine, except in staff
systems. the example that I sent a while ago still has some apparently
random order of the numbering.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837047/diff/1017/lily/page-layout-problem.cc
File lily/page-layout-problem.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837047/diff/1017/lily/page-layout-problem.cc#newcode127
lily/page-layout-problem.cc:127: programming_error ("Your numbering
function needs to return a stencil.");
Is there any chance to use the functions of the Input class? They would
provide some code location and tell the user which footnote this message
is about

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837047/diff/1017/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837047/diff/1017/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode62
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:62: numbered?")
Should this really be a public property? I would move it down to the
internal properties.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837047/