Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 8: issue priorities (probable decision)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:02:51 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:06 AM

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 04:59:02AM +0000, Keith OHara wrote:
Graham Percival <graham <at> percival-music.ca> writes:
>     * Type-ignorance: (fixme name?) it is not clear what the
> correct output should look like. In a classification of Types, I'd drop this. It is not a type of problem but rather a status of problem, and not something we
will likely want to sort under.  We can look in the comments to
see if the desired behavior is clear before starting to program.

I'm fine with that.

Glad to see Keith's comment has made you
change your mind.  Why not use a label to
indicate this?  That would enable a short
list of these to be displayed if someone
came across a pertinent example but couldn't
remember the issue number.

Trevor

-----
No virus found in this message.