Re: script for auto-indenting .scm files.

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: script for auto-indenting .scm files.
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:39:53 +0200

Am Freitag, 12. August 2011, 02:44:11 schrieb Carl Sorensen:
> On 8/11/11 6:32 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Could we get that in a comment at the top of the file ?
>
> Yep.  Here it is, along with the change to /usr/bin/env guile.
>
> And I ran the file through itself to clean up some sloppy indenting I had
> left behind when modifying things from Racket to Guile.
>
> I think I'm really going to like having this, if we can get all the bugs
> worked out......

Do you know anything about the license? Apparently, the homepage of the
original script is: http://evalwhen.com/scmindent/
But there is no mention of the license... Maybe we can ask Dorai to clarify
this.
All his other software at evalwhen.com is under a very permissive license:
===================
> cat COPYING
Copyright © 2009 Dorai Sitaram.
All rights reserved.

Permission to distribute and use this work for any
purpose is hereby granted provided this copyright
notice is included in the copy.  This work is provided
as is, with no warranty of any kind.
===================

And http://evalwhen.com/neuindex.html says:

"Here are some Scheme- and Common-Lisp-related items. Everything presented
here is freely distributable and freely usable, and comes with no warranty of
any kind. FS (as in GPL, LGPL) bundlers who require a standard license may use
the LGPL to bundle any of these items. Others should find my CCOPYING file
adequate."

Unfortunately, the scmindent is not listed there, so we cannot be 1000% sure
that this licensing should apply to it, too.

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886