Re: Lilydev remix iso - where

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Lilydev remix iso - where
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:27:53 +0100

Hi Jonathan,
you wrote Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:50 AM

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
The lilynet website still seems to be under construction. In particular the lilydev remix iso is not available from the link in the CG. (I guess this should be a critical bug under the proposed new classification scheme.)

I'd actually like to obtain it, as I need to reinstall my ubuntu system and
want to upgrade to it. Is it available anywhere else?

I have it but it's 827MB. Do you have a server where I could upload it for you?

Thanks.  I have access to a server which should do the job.
I'll email the access codes privately.

Trevor

-----
No virus found in this message.