Re: Add hihat halfopen glyph to font (issue 4714043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add hihat halfopen glyph to font (issue 4714043)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 04:44:09 +0000

I've got a new patch set up.

I changed the name to halfopenvertical.

I think that the halfopen symbol currently in the font is used for
french horn, but Gould does use it for hihat.  So I decided to just
describe the symbol, rather than specify its use.

Also, I shortened up the vertical stroke.  Janek, you were right about
the line being 25% too long.  I had calculated the length in terms of
the width of the zero, but drew it in terms of the height of the zero.
At any rate, I shortened it by even more than the 25%, because I think
it looks better.

Thanks for your earlier reviews!

http://codereview.appspot.com/4714043/