Re: DOC: Revise CG 3.4 Commit Access (issue 4898058)

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: DOC: Revise CG 3.4 Commit Access (issue 4898058)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:21:03 +0200

Am Friday 19 August 2011, 02:29:22 schrieb address@hidden:
> On 2011/08/18 11:42:13, Reinhold wrote:
> > Why did you change all dsa to rsa?
>
> Really?!  this whole topic began because somebody said that savannah
> requested that people use dsa because it was more secure.

It's not only savannah, it's basically everone who knows a little bit about
security...

> I figured that if they recommended dsa, we should tell people to use
> that to be polite since we're using their service... but if they're
> giving out bad advice, then we should get in touch with them.

No, they got it right and you got it right. It's just the patch that got it
wrong (replacing all dsa by rsa and recommending that).

Cheers,
Reinhold
 * Edition Kainhofer Music Publishing, http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/
 * LilyPond music typesetting software, http://www.lilypond.org/