Feta flag problem

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Feta flag problem
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:47:20 +0200

Hey all,

I recently finished a new work for harpsichord and had forgotten about the feta
flag problem I reported before until I saw the printed output.

On Mac OS X, the output looks good (see attached).

The same output on my lilydev shows the problem (also see attached).

TIFF image

When I sent the work to print (from a PC) the bad version came out.

I know nothing about MetaFont, but could someone have a quick look at the
downstemtriple function and see if anything strikes them as being odd?

Cheers,
MS