Re: Does better polynomial calculations for avoid objects. (issue 486004

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Does better polynomial calculations for avoid objects. (issue 4860042)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:40:28 +0000

Pushed as 29d1121d260318ed07f152c346a1a69e5dadb69d.

Many thanks to Joe and Han-Wen for your comments.

Han-Wen: I didn't hear back from you regarding the intervals for minmax,
so I went ahead and kept them returning Real values.  Lemme know if you
still want them to return intervals and I'll upload that as a separate
patch.

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4860042/