Re: Uses Y-offset for stem tremolos instead of translated stencil. (issu

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Uses Y-offset for stem tremolos instead of translated stencil. (issue 4867043)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 10:51:15 +0000

Mike I get a failed patch apply here on the current tre (28 Aug)

--snip--

patching file lily/beam.cc
patching file lily/include/beam.hh
Hunk #1 succeeded at 69 with fuzz 2.
patching file lily/include/stem-tremolo.hh
patching file lily/include/stem.hh
Hunk #1 FAILED at 50.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
lily/include/stem.hh.rej
patching file lily/stem-tremolo.cc
Hunk #4 FAILED at 274.
lily/stem-tremolo.cc.rej
patching file lily/stem.cc
Hunk #1 succeeded at 373 with fuzz 1 (offset 74 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 319.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file lily/stem.cc.rej
patching file scm/define-grobs.scm
Hunk #2 succeeded at 2643 with fuzz 2 (offset 19 lines).
--snip--

Also we have a number of tracker issues for temolos and I am wondering
if this covers one or more of these:

or is this for something completely different?

James

http://codereview.appspot.com/4867043/