Re: Adds a site search to website and improves docsearch(issue4894053)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Adds a site search to website and improves docsearch(issue4894053)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:30:17 +0100

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 04:03:10PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> >6. run
> > make -f ../make/website.make WEBSITE_ONLY_BUILD=1 \
> >   TOP_SRC_DIR=$HOME/src/lilypond/ \
> >   TEXI2HTML_PROGRAM=texi2html \
> >   website
>
> Can't make this work.  $HOME/src/lilypond doesn't exist on my
> system. Thinking about this as I type, I wonder if this is because I
> don't have an installed version of lilypond?

Nope.  In the interests of teaching you to fish, I'll throw out a
few questions here.
- does the name TOP_SRC_DIR mean (or imply) anything to you?
- how is the variable TOP_SRC_DIR used inside website.make ?
- what do you think TOP_SRC_DIR should be when you do this inside
  lilydev.  (hint: I'm not on lilydev, and I have a non-standard
  setup)