Re: Uses langdefs.py to create language list for create-weblinks-itexi.p

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Uses langdefs.py to create language list for create-weblinks-itexi.py (issue 4951047)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 18:10:57 +0000

LTGM, not tested, but I'm willing to put it up and just see if anything
breaks.

My only qualm is that this takes lang.LANGAUGES, instead of defining a
WEB_LANGUAGES.  At the moment they're the same, but somebody might come
in to do a new translation, and we don't want to enable that on the
website until it's complete.
But I'm content to cross that bridge when we come to it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951047/