Re: Working on Issue 1135

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Working on Issue 1135
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:33:02 +0200

Am 12.09.2011 12:59, schrieb David Kastrup:
Janek Warchoł<address@hidden>  writes:

2011/9/12 Marc Hohl<address@hidden>:
Am 11.09.2011 22:35, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
[...]
The only thing that comes to my mind is that some settings from the
previous configuration of make (when there was no separate build/)
slipped to the current configuration.  The only way that i know to
solve such problems is to make from scratch (in this case it's delete
everything, copy the repository again, create separate build directory
and configure and make - of course since you'd be deleting everything,
you'd have to backup your work by creating patches and storing them
somewhere safe).  If this doesn't help, i don't know what can be done.
  However, i'm sure that someone on the -devel mailing list will know.
Ok, this time it worked -
Great!

but the index looks the same as before :-(

Do I understand issue 1135 right - the scheme functions should get listed
on out-www/offline-root/Documentation/internals/scheme-functions.html?

Or am I searching on the wrong place?
I'm not the one who can answer this question :(
I'm forwarding this to -devel.
You don't say from where you are forwarding this, and the quoted content
is not sufficient for guessing what problem you are talking about.
I tried to solve issue 1135 - it looked very much like an one-line
patch, changing @findex to @funindex in scm/document-identifiers.scm.

But compiling the docs from scratch is Yet Another Issue (tm) ;-)

I assumed from the description in
that these functions will be added to the index mentioned above,
but probably I was wrong.
Music function autodocumentation has been broken by my Scheme function
work.  I am currently checking a fix, but I don't have the fastest
computer on Earth.

Perhaps this is the culprit; I don't know.

HTH,

Marc