Re: parser.yy et al: turn \partial and \skip into music functions. (issu

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: parser.yy et al: turn \partial and \skip into music functions. (issue 4969076)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:30:07 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> LGTM.
> Is there any way to also move \time, \key, \repeat and \alternative
> from the parser?

\time has a weird syntax with optional assignment
\key can take a \default argument
\repeat only takes an _optional_ \alternative

So no.  I am not sure about other candidates.

> http://codereview.appspot.com/4969076/

Currently my accumulated patches are getting out of hand.  I'll be
flushing out about a dozen of them once the regtests complete.