Re: Reg test check differences after last two commits this morning 17th

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Reg test check differences after last two commits this morning 17th Sept (by Joe)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 09:49:28 +0100

On 17 September 2011 09:27, Peekay Ex <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't know if this is expected based on either/both commits but in
> the two reg tests the 'instrument names' have now disappeared.

Nope, it's a regression.  I'm afraid Joe's fallen into the same trap I
did when I looked at issue #1598.  We can't filter out non-spaceable
lines in the Instrument_name_engraver since it prevents them having
instrument names (or vocal names for lyrics).

\version "2.15.12"

\relative c' {
  \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Music"
  c d e f