Re: 2.15.12 regtest problems

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 2.15.12 regtest problems
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:08:11 +0200

On Sep 23, 2011, at 10:16 AM, Keith OHara wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:03:33 -0700, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Slur::outside_callback has changed, however (see
>> dd855b6da30a050359a94ac719e0fc37a2fca666).
>>
>> Perhaps this fixes the problem?
>>

> Maybe.  You'll have to ask the author of dd855b if that might have affected
> problems
> associated with the "no solution found for Bezier intersection" message.
>
> He or she might be able to explain the 'weirdness'.

As said author, I'm positive that I created this patch to fix a report from a
user that a binary was emitting "no solution found for Bezier intersection."
However, it was limited to a specific case (StrokeFinger), and I'm not sure if
this problem is also the cause of the issues being kicked around in the present
thread.  That being said, I'll try in the next couple days to rewind before
that commit, compile, and see if I get programming_erros from bezier.cc.

Cheers,
MS