Re: musicxml2ly: title and subtitle (issue 1913), miscellaneous (issue 5

From: ptrcklschmdt
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly: title and subtitle (issue 1913), miscellaneous (issue 5096050)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:51:35 +0000

On 2011/09/25 10:31:14, janek wrote:
Hi Patrick,

2011/9/24  <address@hidden>:
> I just discovered that I forgot to add the changes related to
> conversion-info and \center-column. Do I have to make a completely
new
> patch containing all 3 files (musicxml2ly.py, musicxml.py and
> musicexp.py) or is it ok to upload only the files with these changes
> (i.e. musicexp.py and musicxml2ly.py)?

I'm not sure what you mean.  Are you talking about uploading changes
to Rietveld, or fixing a different issue separately from current one?

cheers,
Janek

PS are you using Lilydev and lily-git?

Hi Janek,

I was talking about uploading some changes of this patch to rietveld. I
forgot to add some bits and pieces I had announced in the description of
this patch to the reworked version. I would have had to adjust only 2 of
the 3 files in the patch. That's why I asked whether it's possible to
upload only these 2 changed files in a new patch, but probably not... As
I'm not really experienced with git I would have to redo the whole
patch. But I think it's better to include these changes in the next
patch.

I use Lilydev and git. IIRC I had some problems with lily-git the last
time I used it, but I will give it another try...

Thanks for your help!
patrick

http://codereview.appspot.com/5096050/