Re: PATCH: countdown to 20110928

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: PATCH: countdown to 20110928
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:30:18 +0200

Hey all,

A summary for patches that I've decided not to push yet:

On Sep 27, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Colin Campbell wrote:

For 22:00 MDT Wednesday Sept 28

Issue 307: collision slur with tuplet bracket - R 4813048

There was a mild bracket-slur collision in the regtest I added due to my other slur work.  This patch fixes it, but I'd like it to go thru another countdown.

Issue 1846: Improves horizontal spacing of axis groups that SpanBar grobs traverse - R 4917046

I haven't heard back from Joe yet, who had some reservations, and I don't want to push this without his blessing.

Issue 1844: Changes variable names in include/beam-scoring-problem.hh and beam-quanting.cc - R 4961041

Neil will try to look at it this weekend - as soon as it gets some review, I'll push (or change).

Cheers,
MS