Re: Sketch for broken beams with consistent slopes (issue 4961041)

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Sketch for broken beams with consistent slopes (issue 4961041)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 15:30:56 +0200

On Oct 4, 2011, at 3:26 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> You skipped the cosmetic patch that folds together the (SCM, SCM)
> callbacks into one big quanting callback.

You and I have different definitions of cosmetics.  Living with a French woman,
I am constantly told that I know nothing about cosmetics, so this does not
surprise me.
That said, the "one big callback" thing is not doable without the giant rewrite
attached to it, because in doing so, lots of subtle tweaks have to be made to
the functions from beam.cc so that they are less reliant on the beam grob and
more reliant on vectors of information.  So, I believe that the current
patchset, as it stands, is reviewable.

Cheers,
MS