Re: Fw: Issue 1926 in lilypond: 2.15.12 processing speed problems

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fw: Issue 1926 in lilypond: 2.15.12 processing speed problems
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:46:03 +0100

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 12:29:03PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> >You received this message because you starred the issue.
> >You may adjust your notification preferences at:
> >https://code.google.com/hosting/settings

> I think the message above only came to me?

The message with the special "you have starred the issue" footer
only went to you.  The message to bug-lilypond was the normal
update from code.google.com.

Both messages have exactly the same message body; the only
difference is that footer (and the special headers which allow you
to reply to it by email).