Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20111015

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20111015
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:03:17 +0200

Hey all,

Sometime today or this weekend, if I have time, I'm gonna push the beam slope patch.  I will give it a last once-over to make sure that it is as good as I can get it and then push.  Please feel free to send comments before I push it if you have any!

Also, please give http://codereview.appspot.com/4877041/ a regtest run - I think it may expose a problem buried deep in the code (an uninitialized variable. perhaps), as it causes certain regtests to issue warning messages although said regtests never trigger the new code.

Cheers,
MS