Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: bordage . bertrand
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:46:23 +0000

LGTM.  Two tiny changes and it'll be ready to push.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/diff/78001/ly/engraver-init.ly
File ly/engraver-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/diff/78001/ly/engraver-init.ly#newcode1107
ly/engraver-init.ly:1107: \remove Stem_engraver
Sorry, I made a mistake.  This line is producing errors when we use the
kievanvoice/staff.  You have to remove this and add a \override Stem
#'stencil = ##f instead.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/diff/78001/ly/engraver-init.ly#newcode1114
ly/engraver-init.ly:1114: \override Slur #'transparent = ##t
Could you change 'transparent' into 'stencil'?  With transparent, the
stem is invisible, but still there.  The calculus of grob positions can
be disturbed by that.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/