Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: convert-ly rules to destencil Flags
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:26:58 +0200

On Oct 25, 2011, at 3:12 PM, David Kastrup wrote:

> "address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> That adds a separate remote "staging" if I understand.  You don't want a
> separate remote.  origin should be just fine.

> Non-existing remote would be my guess.

Tried:

address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git remote add -ft dev/staging -m dev/staging
origin/dev/staging git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/
Updating origin/dev/staging
From git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond
 * [new branch]      dev/staging -> origin/dev/staging/dev/staging
address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git branch -r
  origin/dev/staging/HEAD -> origin/dev/staging/dev/staging
  origin/dev/staging/dev/staging
  origin/master
  staging/HEAD -> staging/dev/staging

then, realized this was not what I wanted either, so

address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git branch -Dr origin/dev/staging/dev/staging
Deleted remote branch origin/dev/staging/dev/staging (was 1cef8d5).
address@hidden:~/lilypond-git$ git branch -r
  origin/dev/staging/HEAD -> origin/dev/staging/dev/staging
  origin/master
  staging/HEAD -> staging/dev/staging

And now I have two extra branches (staging/HEAD and origin/dev/staging/HEAD)
that I can't seem to get rid of.  Any suggestions?

Cheers,
MS