Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:21:22 +0000

second draft

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1025
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1025: All grobs, top-level
@code{\markup} and chorded notes and can be
On 2011/10/25 19:36:51, MikeSol wrote:
and chorded notes can be

Done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/1/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1026
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1026: annotated.  When annotating
grobs the command that you use must come