Re: Error in git-cl

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Error in git-cl
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 03:27:20 +0000

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 09:03:28PM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:
>   File "/Users/Carl/git-cl/projecthosting_upload.py", line 94
>     except gdata.client.RequestError as err:
>                                      ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax

huh, that's supposed to be valid.  I'm on python 2.6.5, and I
think it works here, although I can't remember deliberately trying
to force that exception to test it.  I'll do that in a few hours.

> Any thoughts on how I make this work?

cheap and dirty: remove the except, remove the try, and let python
print the exception as normal?

alternately, switch back to the old git-cl (you can just checkout
an earlier revision in the same git tree) to get your patch
uploaded, and come back to git-cl later.