Re: issues to verify

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: issues to verify
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:49:47 +0000

ok.  Thanks for all your effort so far, and thanks for letting me
know.

I disagree that the bug meister should be a programmer; this task
can be done with email, a web browser, and a moderate amount of
making lists on paper (or other means of administrative skill).
There is no reason to have a programmer doing those tasks.

- Graham